Saturday, June 4, 2011

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back today with another sketch share.  I will show you my take on the sketch, my friend Debbie's take and then the sketch.  Enjoy!


My Card

Debbie's Card
  

The Sketch

This was not a favorite for me.  I thought my card came out way too busy.  I couldn't come up with any way to make it better, so I left it.  But, even looking at it here, I still don't much like it.  Debbie's card was quite comical!  If I asked for a fairy godmother, I can see this guy showing up instead!  Makes one think twice about asking, don't ya think? 

The scrapbook convention on Thursday was a lot of fun.  It was great seeing so many people that I haven't seen in a while.  And, it was a lot of fun spending money on some new goodies.  Thank goodness for my new teaching gig as it gave me more money to spend!  Woo Hoo!  And speaking of teaching, I am in the middle of creating my next set of cards for my June classes.  The dates are Wed., June 22nd, and Sat., June 25th.  Same class but different days.  If I get them done, and can work on something new for you, you will see me on Monday.  If not, I will be back  on Tuesday with the Texas Tues-Step post.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend! 

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com