Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hello Summer!

Hello!  I am back today with a very bright card ... perfect for summer!  I am using a new stamp set and a new 6 x 6 pad, both of which I purchased at the recent scrapbook convention.  So fun when you have new stuff to play with!  Let's get right to my card ...   Enjoy!



This is the second stamp I own with a girl on a swing ... but they are totally different!  After all, does a stamper just own one flower stamp?  Of course not, and that is my point!  I just love any kind of summer image.  Could it be because I live in Texas ... and we have so much summer?  The layout itself was an idea I got from Jen delMuro, but when I went back to find the actual link on her blog, I didn't find it.  But, she did her panels with papers that didn't exactly match perfectly, kinda like what I used.  They go together but do not exactly match.  I think by making them separate panels, it works!  The ribbon and button circle accents make the whole card come together!  Love it!  How about you?

Recipe:

Paper - Jillibean Soup Watermelon Gazpacho Soup 6 x 6 pad, Cardstock White, Blue
Stamps - Darcie's (cling mount set has no name, just a number JCS143)
Ink - Versafine Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Tools - Classic Circles Nestibilities
Other - Ribbon by $1 Target find, Buttons by Doodlebug Designs, Linen Thread by TCP, Rhinestones by Queen & Co.

See you tomorrow!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com