Saturday, June 18, 2011

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  Welcome to this week's share between my friend, Debbie and I.  I guess we will get right to it!  I will show you my card, then Debbie's and then the sketch we both created our cards from.  Enjoy!

My Card
Debbie's Card


Debbie's card inside
 

The Sketch


 I thought it was interesting that both Debbie and I changed the size of the sketch and made the card an A-2 size card instead.  I know I did it because I was mailing it to her, and I didn't want to have to hunt for a different size envelope!  This week, I liked Debbie's card much more than mine.  I like that hers had a theme, where mine was just papers, a pretty plain sentiment and a flower die.  It probably doesn't show up, but I did add some crystal glitter to the paper to try to add some interest.  What do you think about our cards this week?   

See you tomorrow!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com