Friday, June 24, 2011

With Sympathy!

Hello! Have you missed me this week? If you read Sunday's post, you knew that I expected to not have a lot of new creations to show you this week. I knew Monday and Tuesday would consist of getting the class kits ready, Wednesday was my class, and yesterday I rested. I did manage to get the Sat. Sketch card done yesterday morning so I will have that for you tomorrow. Today's card is one I made to show a friend an idea for a sympathy card layout that I have done before. Yes, I doing a "case" on my own card. You can see it here. And here is the new card I made. Enjoy!



Isn't it interesting how different papers can change the whole look of a card? The other thing that is so crazy is that because I used this layout for a praying for you card the first time, I now think of this layout as perfect for this type of sentiment. Hello ... this layout could just as well be for a birthday instead! Truthfully, it is just an awesome layout. Simple to recreate. There is just enough layers and shapes to add interest, but not too much that it is "busy". This has to go into my "love it layouts" folder for any type of card! What do you think ... do you like it?


Recipe:
Paper - My Minds Eye Stella & Rose Mabel 6 x 6 pad, Cardstock Natural White, Ochre, Aqua
Stamps - Flowers by Verve, Sentiment by Impression Obsession
Ink - Versafine Black
Tools - Classic Scalloped Circle, Classic Circle Nestibilities

Other -Ribbon by May Arts, Pearls by Queen & Co.

See you tomorrow. And thanks for being patient with me this week.


Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com