Thursday, June 2, 2011

Just Sittin' Here!

Hello!  Today is my second card that I have made from the new Taylored Expressions stamp set that I got a while back.  This time I am using the cute little park bench and the most adorable dog, along with the perfect sentiment.  Let me show you ... enjoy!



Be sure to click on the picture to see it closer because otherwise it just appears to be dull.  And, I know that is definitly not the case!  And when you click, you can see the panel on the left is this paper that has this whole in the park scene, including a roller coaster!  How cute is that?  (Oh, I just realized I have a sentiment stamp about a roller coaster ... insert lighbulb here!)  On today's card, I again used a sketch from one of the recent Saturday's sketch shares that I did here.  It came out pretty cute, don't you think?

Recipe:

Paper - Echo Park Summer Days 6 x 6 pad, Cardstock White, Green
Stamps - Taylored Expressions In The Park set
Ink - Versafine Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Tools - Classic Oval Scalloped, Classic Oval Nestibilities
Other - Twine from the Twinery, Linen Thread by The Cat's Pajamas, Rhinestones by Hero Arts, Button by Doodlebug Designs

See you tomorrow!  Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com