Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What A Blast!

Hello!  The first teacher that I had at my store, used to say "there are no rules" in stamping ... and that must be true because today's card has a pink bear on it!  Yes, a pink bear ... but I really wanted to play along in The Cat's Pajamas color challenge for this week with pink, red and teal.  It was a fun card to create even though it is pretty darn silly, especially since I just went out to my room to try to find a small width ribbon so I could add a bow ... a pink bear needs a bow for her hair!  Don't you think?  I also am playing along in Jen's monthly sketch challenge.  So, here is my very silly card and then the two challenges that goes with it!  Enjoy! 






I wish I would have had red ribbon in that very small width to add the bow with, but all I had was the bright pink.  I guess it was more important to be stylish than to match the challenge colors!  LOL!  So, what are your thoughts about this crazy card?  Do you like it?

Recipe:

Paper - Red Dots by Jillibean Soup from Blossom Soup 6 x 6 pad, Pink/Red Dots & Clouds by Echo Park from Walk in the Park line, Aqua by Echo Park from Life is Good line, Cardstock Red, Pink
Stamps - The Cat's Pajamas
Ink - Versafine Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Tools - Classic Circle Nestibilities, The Cat's Pajamas Button Cut-up die, Cuttlebug Polka Dots embossing folder, Cloud is die from Papertrey Inc.
Other - Rhinestones by K & Co., Button, Ribbon by Creative Impressions, Linen Thread by The Cat's Pajamas

See you tomorrow! 
Happy Stamping!
Tina  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If animals can't be pink, then we wouldn't have the Pink Panther. Or pink elephants. It's fun to color outside the box, don't you think?

Cathy G

Anonymous said...

Maybe that bear was hot here in Texas and shaved off all its fur and we are seeing its (gasp!) NAKED pink body!!!!!

Maybe the little pink bow will distract people from looking at the naked bear.

 
design by suckmylolly.com