Friday, January 13, 2012

It's Magic!

Hello!  This is my second post right in a row, and it uses the same stamp too!  The card I am showing you in this post is a "CASE" of a card I saw and loved.  And probably, why I purchased the stamp set!  I almost always get ideas from other cardmakers but not often, do I case a card so closely to the original.  Case stands for copy and share everything and that is exactly what I have done here.  The original card was made by Jen del muro, which is one of my favorite blogs to go to, plus I had the privilege of having her teach when I had my store. So, let me show you my card.  And then I will give you the link to hers.  Enjoy!



Go here to see Jen's original card.  No, it's not exact, but it is pretty darn close.  I think her curtains were made with a die from TCP.  Mine I made with a large scallop die from Sizzix.  I also used a Spellbinders Label die for the sentiment!  But, I love my card and hers!  Thanks Jen for the inspiration!

Recipe:

Paper - No Pattern paper!  Cardstock White, Red, Black Yellow
Stamps - The Cat's Pajamas Presto!
Ink - Memento Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Tools - Spellbinders Labels 20 & Petite Oval, Sizzix Large Scallop Border die
Other - Rhinestones

I will be back tomorrow with the Saturday Sketch share.  See you then.
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com