Friday, January 6, 2012

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back today with this week's sketch share.  We are still working our way through Mojo Monday's sketches from 2010.  Let's get right to it!  I will show you mine, Debbie's, Donna's and the sketch we all used.  Enjoy!

 

My Card
Debbie's Card
Donna's Card

The Sketch
I kinda like this sketch.  What about you?   And I love my card!  This is one of the stamp sets I got back in the midst of all the holiday cardmaking so I was glad to get a chance to ink it up!  I know you will see this one again soon.  Oh chute ... you will just have to be o.k. with that!  Hee Hee!  By the way, the set I used is from The Cat's Pajamas and the papers are from one of those 6 x 6 pads from My Minds Eye. 

I am on my way to the first of two stamp conventions which are on back to back weekends.  So, I will have new ideas coming your way soon!  Have a great weekend.  I will be back early next week to share with you some birthday items that I made this week.  See you then.

Happy Stamping!
Tina

P.S.  I got one of those daily calendars with wonderful quotes, so if I can remember, I think it would be fun to share the quote of the day on my posts.  Today's quote:
"Never let a day pass that you will have cause to say, I will do better tomorrow"  Brigham Young
Love that one! 


 

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com