Saturday, January 14, 2012

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back today with the Saturday Sketch share between Debbie and I.  Her card is very wintery and mine?  Well, I am ready to move forward to springtime!  But, it is still winter and that makes Debbie's card very pretty.  Let me show you ... here is my card, Debbie's card and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!


My Card

Debbie's Card


The Sketch


 

I have a confession to make about my card.  The stamp I used is one I got this last weekend at the stamp convention and it is by Whipper Snapper which is one of the last remaining wood mounted stamp lines to have color indexing.  Well, I totally colored my caterpillar and flower almost exactly like the color indexing.  Cheater!  Oh well, it still came out pretty darn cute, wouldn't you say? 

Recipe my card:

Paper - Floral paper by The Paper Studio called Doodle Flowers (this is from my stash and it is a text-weight), Lime Dot is from Cosmo Cricket backside of Bloomin Babies, Cardstock White, Purple
Stamps - Whipper Snapper: name on stamp "Hugo" (odd name for a caterpillar?), Hello sentiment from Hero Arts
Ink - Memento Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Tools - Tim Holtz bracket die, EK Success scallop border punch
Other - Ribbon from Creative Impressions, Rhinestones

O.k. I am off today to the second of the two stamp conventions for the month.  Have a great weekend!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

P.S.  I have been forgetting to add the quote of the day.  And the last couple of days, they have been awesome, so here is my share:

Live with intention.
Walk to the edge.
Listen hard.  Practice wellness.
Play with Abandon.  Laugh.
Choose with no regret.
Appreciate your friends.  Continue to learn.
Do what you love.  Live as if this is all there is.          (This is one to keep and look at often).

Act happy, feel happy, be happy, without a reason in the world.
Then you can love and do what you will.                   (Love this one too)!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com