Monday, July 15, 2013

Birthday Smiles!

Hello!  For my facebook followers, you might have seen this card pop on your feed yesterday.  It did but there was no post attached because I hit the wrong button: publish instead of save.  You see, my computer is having a bit of an issue.  Internet Explorer is my preference but for some reason, which  I am not computer savvy enough to understand, it will not allow me to upload my pics to blogger.  But, if I use Moxilla Firefox, I can.  So, what I usually do is to upload pics in Firefox and then go to Internet Explorer to write my post.  Yesterday, I was adding pics for several upcoming posts in Firefox, knowing that I probably wouldn't be taking the time to write the post until today, which I am now doing.  So, you are seeing this card a second time.  On a good note, it is the perfect card to see twice, because it is so darn cute!  Here it is again ...enjoy!
 
 

I really do think this is just about one of my all time favorite stamps.  It does make me smile.  I sent it to my niece, maybe it made her smile too! 

Recipe:
Paper - American Crafts Hip Hip Hooray 6 x 6 pad (side note: I found this paper pad at Target), Cardstock White
Stamps - The Cat's Pajamas Smile Bunny, It's Your Birthday sentiment by Hero Arts

Ink - Memento Black, Copics
Tools - Ric Rac die by Sizzix
Other - Twine by The Twinery, Pearls


I will see you tomorrow with another birthday card I made a couple of weeks ago.
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com