Friday, July 12, 2013

July Class Share!

Hello!  We had family here until Tuesday.  So, since then, I have been busy working on my next class samples.   I love how they came out.  You know I love to challenge myself (and the class takers!) to make cards with folds, pop ups, sliders, shaped cards, easels, etc.  Well, one of my favorites is one we did last year called a surprise pop-up card.  I remember it being pretty easy to make, but didn't remember how it was done.  Thought a refresher was a good idea.  And then trying to decide what I wanted to do for the other two cards, I found ideas for two type of slider cards and went with it.  You know me, I rarely make a card that does not have a sentiment on the front, but ... for this class, all three cards won't have the front sentiments, but instead, will have double sentiments hidden and when tabs are pulled they will be revealed.  So, the class title is ..."It's All About the Hidden Messages"!  Let me show you all three cards.  I have several pics of each so you can see them in "action"!  Enjoy!
 
Little Gardner Surprise Pop-Up Closed

Little Gardener Surprise Pop-Up Card Opened


Little Gardener Surprise Pop-Up Card Side View


Little Gardener Surprise Pop-Up Card Inside
Farmer Girl Slider Card Closed


Farmer Girl Slider Card Opened

Farmer Girl Slider Card Backside



Traveler Girl Double Slider Card Closed


Traveler Girl Double Slider Card Opened

Traveler Girl Double Slider Card Backside
What do you think?  The last three months I have done cards for special occasions, so it was fun to not have a specific theme, and get to stamp up some new Pure Innocence stamps!  Here are the class details, in case you are interested.  The Crafty Scrapper's number is 972-923-3151.
"It's all About the Hidden Messages"  Wed. July 24th 11:00 a.m. and Sat. July 27th 2:30 p.m. $25 In this class, you will create three creative and unique cards that reveal double hidden messages when tabs are pulled.  First, is a surprise pop-up card (a favorite from 2012), next is a slider card, and lastly, a double slider card, made totally different than the slider card.  For all the cards, we will be using My Favorite Things Pure Innocence girls.  Always fun to color and paper piece!  Please bring adhesive to include an X by Xyron, glue dots, scor-tape (1/8" , 1/4"), pop-ups, (all of these are if you have them), detailed scissors, your preferred coloring medium.  All other supplies provided.  (copic colors I used: card 1: E00, YR20, YR31, R22, G43, E35, card 2: E00, E35, Y15/Y26, Y11, YR31, R24, R11, C3, YG25, YG67, card 3: E00, E35, C3, BG11, BG23, YR14, Y21 ...these are listed only for the convenience of those you have asked me to share the colors I used).
See you tomorrow for the sketch share.
Happy Stamping!
Tina


0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com