Wednesday, July 17, 2013

U R Fabulous!

Hello!  Today I have a birthday card I made for a friend.  The stamp I used is one that I had been wanting for a while, and so I finally got The Crafty Scrapper to order it for me.  I love the stamp.  Let me show you ... enjoy!
 
 

It is one of the a la modes from My Favorite Things.  I liked how I used the birthday paper as the background piece, even though it doesn't show fully, you can still see it.  I thought the blue scallop needed something else, so I added that friend sentiment.  I love how it turned out, how about you?

Recipe:
Paper - My Mines Eye Hootenanny 6 x 6 pad, Cardstock White, Blue

Stamps - My Favorite Things Got UR Back, Blessed sentiment unknown - from my stash, clear stamp
Ink - Memento Black, Copics
Tools - My Favorite Things Scallop border, Spellbinders Labels 4 (for sentiment)

Other - Pearls

I made some sympathy cards as a request for a lady at church, so tomorrow I will have a couple of those to show you.

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com