Thursday, July 18, 2013

Two Looks at Sympathy Cards!

Hello!  A friend at church asked me to make her a couple of sympathy cards.  I came up with four designs for her to pick from.  She bought all four!  I will show you the first two today, and the second two tomorrow.  One thing about sympathy cards is that I think they should be very clean and simple designs.  Which as you know, is not my usual type of cards and the kind I prefer for every day occasions.  Here they are ... enjoy!  (Yes, enjoy the cards, even though they may be for a sad occasion). I will be showing you both outsides and insides. 
 



The first one would probably work best for a female, and the second for a male, however, both could be for either.  I love how they came out.  Don't you?  I forgot to write down the recipe ingredients.  Here is what I know ... the floral stamp on the first card is from Penny Black and the Deepest Sympathy sentiment is from Impression Obsession and the Praying for you is Verve.  The second card outside sentiment is Verve and the inside sentiment is Impression Obsession.  The cross is Spellbinders. 

See you tomorrow for the second set.  I also have a post about an art project I am working on.


Happy Stamping!
Tina


0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com