Saturday, July 6, 2013

Saturday Sketch Share!

Hello!  The last three days I have shown you patriotic cards, so I figured I should keep it up and give you two more!  Truthfully, I had not done my card when I received Debbie's in the mail, but when I saw hers, I thought I should follow the leader and do one more patriotic card for the week.  What is fun about this is it shows you how the same sketch can still look so different by using different papers, and stamps, even within the same theme.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!
 
 
My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
I like this sketch!  I think you will see this one from me again!  I hope you enjoyed all the patriotic cards I had for you this week.  And, I hope you are enjoying the 4th of July weekend.  I am as I have gotten to see lots of fireworks, which is one of my favorite things in life!  So true! 

Have a great weekend!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com