Saturday, July 20, 2013

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back today with the share between Debbie and I.  I think it is a rather unique sketch this week, so let's get right to it.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!
 
 
My Card

Debbie's Card


The Sketch
 
I really enjoyed the sketch this week.  The hardest part I thought was trying to make sure all the squares were lined up.  What do you think about it?

Next week, is my teaching week.   And all this week, when ever there was time, I have been working on my art project, so I don't have a lot of new cards made to show you.  We'll see how it goes this weekend.  But, for sure I will be back next Saturday for the share.  See you soon!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com