Saturday, July 13, 2013

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back with my second post today!  So, if you missed the first one, be sure to check it out too.  I have the Saturday sketch share for you in this post.  Let's get to it, as they are pretty darn cute this week!  I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!
 
My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
Debbie's card follows the sketch better than mine, as my circles are really too big.  But, I picked the stamp and the papers, stamped and colored the birds, and then realize that the circles were not going to fit.  Thought about changing stamps and decided, no, I am going to just go with it!  When doing a sketch, I tend to want it to closely match the sketch, but in truth, there are no rules about that, as I have seen people flip the sketch, change the shapes, and more.  Debbie told me that those cars on her card are a die cut ... how cute is that?  I think the sketch this week is a keeper!  You will see it again from me!

Have a great weekend!
Happy Stamping!

Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com