Friday, July 19, 2013

Two More Looks at Sympathy Cards!

Hello!  I have two more sympathy cards to share with you.  The first one is definitely for a female, because it is pink, but the second one could be sent to a male or female.  Just like yesterday's post, I have the outsides and insides to show you.  Enjoy!
 
 
 




Yes, once again, the cards are both clean and simple designs.  I just think that is best for sympathy cards.  I didn't make note of the recipes, but I do who know who makes the stamps I used.  For both cards, the outside sentiments are from Verve and the inside sentiments are from Impression Obsession.  That was not planned, but just worked out that way.  The second card cross is a stamp from Stampendous.  I love how these came out.  I hope you do too.

I will see you tomorrow for the Saturday sketch share.

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com