Thursday, October 10, 2013

Blessings Big & Small!

Hello!  This is a continuation from yesterday's blog post, as I am showing you the second of two notecard sets and card pouches that I have made for the church bazaar.  For this one all four cards in the set, were exactly alike and here is the card ... enjoy!
 
 
And here is the picture of the outside of the card pouch that they all fit in ...

The next pic shows the card pouch opened ...


I thought the card pouches were hard to make at first, but now that I have made about six of them, they are getting easier!  I still want to make at least 4 more.  I am thinking a Christmas one, even though I personally would probably not send notecards instead of regular cards at Christmastime, but some might.  So, I will show you those when I get them done.  The sentiment used on this one is from Verve. 

Happy Stamping!
Tina


1 comments:

RuthieB said...

I love, love, love that!!!!!

 
design by suckmylolly.com