Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Have A Cool Yule!

Hello!  The card I have for you today was actually made by Donna and I.  It is a card that last week we made 20 of to put in the boxes that the Blue Star Mothers send quarterly to the troops.  This month we will be sending Christmas items like stockings, lights, etc., so Donna and I decided instead of making our usual patriotic cards we should do a Christmas card.  Right now, all of the care packages we send are to men, so I went looking for something that would be guy appropriate.  I found a stamp that I bought I think last year at one of the conventions that had never been inked up.  And, we went searching for papers that would work.  This is what we came up with ... enjoy!
 
 
 

 
I am showing you the inside too, because the sentiment for the inside could not be more perfect.  Both the sentiments are from Darcies, and the penguin is from Sparkle and Sprinkle.  The paper we used was from one of those bargain 12 x 12 paper pads you get at the chain store.  You know the text weight ones, but it worked great for this.  Of the 20 cards we made, Donna colored 13 and I colored the last 7.  I cut all the pieces while she was coloring and then while I colored she put the cards together.  We make a great team!  (in more ways than one!)  I love how they came out.  I hope you do too! 

Happy Stamping!
Tina

1 comments:

voyager said...

Tina, u & Donna ARE a great team!!! Love the card! Great job, girls, & I'm sure it will bring lots of happiness to those that receive it. It makes me smile!
Marlene

 
design by suckmylolly.com