Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Life is Just a Roll of Cherries!

Hello!  I am posting this a little late today because the card I have for you today is the birthday card I made for my friend Donna, and I wanted to make sure she has it before she happens to see this online!  We are off today for a little mini getaway to Bossier City and so the card I made is goes right along with our little trip.  Let me show you why ... enjoy!


I looked around on the internet and found the sentiment "Life is just a roll of cherries!" I printed this off and put it on the inside of the card!  It was better than the other sentiment I found... slots is like crack for old people!  Funny!  I love how the card came out, don't you?  FYI, the stamp is from Inky Antics. 

I have tomorrow's post ready to show you the altered frame I made for her gift.
Happy Stamping!
Tina



0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com