Thursday, October 3, 2013

October Class Share!

Hello!  Wow, I have been busy.  I am so glad to have today to take a breather!  Last week, I taught, then this week I taught again!  And, I got my next class samples made in between!  This week's class was a private class with a group of ladies from a retirement community and was set up back in April or something.  But, why I thought it would be easy for me to do classes back to back weeks, is a mystery!  It was not so fun, but it is done now.  And the class went great yesterday.  Yea!  So, now I want to show you my next class samples.  I like to teach the last week of the month, but between happenings going on in Waxahachie, and the store, I had to move up my October class, which means in two weeks I will be teaching again!  Yikes!  The cards came out so cute it will be worth it!  Let me show you ...enjoy!

 
 







I love how all three came out.  The first one is made with Spellbinder Ovals!  My own creation!  I saw on Pinterest a pumpkin shaped card but they used a die cut.  Mine, nope!  But so simple!  The store got in the cutest penguin paper from Bella Blvd., so I just had to incorporate it into my card ...perfect on the stair steps on the second card.  The shake card part is my favorite though.  Do you recognize the layout sketch on the front of the third card?  It is one you have seen in the last month from one of the Saturday sketches.  See, I do use my sketches! 

In case you are interested in the class details or would like a kit ...
Shape, Shake and Pop!  Wed. Oct. 16th 11:00 a.m. and Sat. Oct. 19th 2:30 p.m. $25

Come create three fun and unique cards, one for Thanksgiving and two for Christmas.  First up is a pumpkin shaped card made from 5 ovals and using IO's Leaf die, and one of Darcie's new sets.  Next, is a step card with a shaker card panel.  This uses the new Snowglobe die from IO, another cute set from Darcie's and the cutest penguin paper!  Lastly, we have another favorite honey comb card with the newest snowman set from Inky Antics.  Please bring adhesive to include an X by Xyron (if you have one), a glue stick, foam tape and pop-up dots, detailed scissors, and your preferred coloring medium.  All other supplies provided.
 

See you tomorrow!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com