Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sunday Words of Wisdom!

Hello!  For today, I have two quotes for you.  The first one, I found on my Pinterest board and I hope it will be especially helpful for a special friend.  It is also something we all need to remember.  The second one is actually a stamp from Stampendous.  I picked this one, as today is my mom's birthday.  She would have been 98.  After my dad died in 1996, she enjoyed a little stamping, and she loved this quote and even made quite a few magnets with it.  So, in honor of her birthday, I am including a second quote of the day!    Enjoy!



This next week is my teaching week.  It is earlier in the month because of happenings going on either in or around the store on the week I usually teach.  I do have the card that I was going to show you yesterday, so I am writing that one now and setting it up for Tuesday.  So, look for that.

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com