Friday, October 25, 2013

November Class Share!

Hello!  This has been the busiest week and all about crafting.  Oh my goodness, I have created so many cards and projects between these class cards, all the goodies for the craft bazaar, which was today,  and cards Donna and I are making for a special order.  So, I definitely have to find some time to write some posts so that you can see everything that I have made.  I decided that first on the list, has to be the next month's class samples, so that is what I have for you today ... Enjoy! 
 
 
Card #1 - A Buckle Card with a Velvet Poinsettia
Card #1 - Inside of Buckle Card

Card #2 Vintage Ornament with Paper Bow

Card #2 - Inside

Card #3 with Ribbon Tree Die and Cool Card Opening

Card #3 Opened
Here are the details in case you are interested in either attending or if you want a kit ...

Christmas Cards 2013 - Wed. Nov. 13th 11:00 a.m. and Sat. Nov. 16th 2:30 p.m.  $25
Not a unique title, but definitely fun and unique cards!  First up, is a buckle card with a velvet poinsettia.  Next, is a vintage ornament card where you will create a paper bow.  And lastly, we are making a glitter tree with the new ribbon die from Elizabeth Crafts.  This third card also has a very interesting opening, a variation of a joy fold card.  Please bring adhesive to include Pop -up dots, a X by Xyron (if you have one), scissors, and your preferred coloring medium. All other supplies provided.  


I will be back tomorrow for the sketch share.
Happy Stamping!
Tina 

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com