Saturday, October 26, 2013

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back today with another share between Debbie and I.  You have been seeing Halloween cards from me for a few weeks, but today Debbie is joining me.  This is one of those weeks that we had a choice between circle or square - we both went with the square choice - a small square (4 1/4 inch).  I am really enjoying that size, especially since it will still fit into an A2 size envy!  Both cards are so cute ...... let's get to it.  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch Choices
 And a close-up of the second half of the sentiment on my card ...
Too funny, huh?  Looking at the picture above, I am not sure why it dosen't look real clear.  I do also have to tell you that on Debbie's card, I used one of those spiral things behind the ghost image so it really shakes!  Don't you love "Frank" on Debbie's card?  He is just too cute! 

I love Halloween cards, mainly because I never can resist all the cute Halloween stamps.  And Halloween is a time that I have so many childhood and adult memories of great times.  I am sad to say that this year, I probably won't be sending Halloween cards.  I was so busy this week, with other crafting items and I am running out of time. Oh well, next year!

See you tomorrow for Sunday words of wisdom!
Happy Stamping!

Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com