Saturday, October 5, 2013

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  Sorry I am late in posting today.  I headed off early to walk in one of the parades with the Blue Star Mothers.  Doing my part to remind everyone to support our troops.  It is just a feel good thing to do and it is fun!  Let's get to today's cards.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card
 
Debbie's Card
 
The Sketch
I have actually done this sketch before.  I like it.  I think the opposite rectangles adds interest and it is a larger panel for the main image.  The only issue is that you need a little room at the top for the sentiment panel.  Between my class teaching and my time spent on making things for the church bazaar, I already know I won't be sending Halloween cards out this year, so since I keep buying more Halloween stamps (like the one seen here), I figured I had better at least use them on the Saturday shares!  Debbie is right on target too!  Football!  Great for my hubby and her card, but not for me!  But, every time Gary has a game to watch, that is time for me and my crafts!  Yea!

I will see you tomorrow for my Sunday post, my favorite quote for the day.
Have a great weekend! 
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com