Saturday, October 12, 2013

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I had a card to show you yesterday, but I didn't get it posted because we had to take Red, our Pom, to the vet to have her put down.  She was very old and not doing well.  It was just time.  She was originally my hubby's dog, but I will sure miss her, as she was crazy about me and she absolutely loved to go to my craft shack with me.  I would be out there for hours and she never complained.  I will do the post for the card you missed early next week.  Now, on to today's share.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!


My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
This sketch has a lot going on.  I like it, but it is a little busy.  I had that frog stamped and die cut on my desk from last week's private class, so knowing it would be the right size image, I worked my papers and other sentiments around it.  I had a little trouble deciding what to add where the flower in the sketch is, but when I tried the spider, I thought, "o.k. that is pretty cute!"  Debbie says there are a lot of birthday's in their family during the month of October and so that is why she went with a birthday theme.  I love that big fancy rhinestone grouping she added on her card!  What do you think of this week's sketch?  Is it too busy or not?

I will see you tomorrow for the Sunday Words of Wisdom post.
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com