Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Altered Frame with Bible Quote!

Hello!  Today I have a frame that I altered for my friend Donna's birthday.  It has the bible quote of "Trust in the Lord with all your heart ...".  It is just a great reminder to us to remember to trust in God's plan.  A couple of months ago, I was at the dollar store and I saw a plaque with this quote on it, and thought about getting it for her, but then looking at it, I thought, that really "looks" like it came from the dollar store!  So, I thought maybe I would do a frame myself, as I knew I had a stamp by Stamp A Mania with this quote on it.  So, this frame was at the church bazaar and I got it for next to nothing.   It is a rustic frame but it doesn't look that way now!  Let me show you how it came out ... enjoy!


 

 
 


What do you think?  Do you like how it came out?  She said she likes teal and purple, so I went with those colors!  The only thing I don't like is it is kinda big, but then again, being big, allowed me to do lots of embellishing!  Over all I think it came out great and was so fun to decorate!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com