Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Live in Thanksgiving Daily!

Hello!  A couple of days ago, I made two more notecard sets with two more pouches.  I am going to show you one set today and save one to show you tomorrow.  I bought this fall 6 x 6 pad from Echo Park called Fall Reflections thinking I would use it for one of my class cards, but then I changed directions and made a pumpkin instead.  I thought about exchanging it at the store but then I thought the colors would make for pretty notecards for the bazaar.  And they do!  My two sets ended up being different mainly because I only had one 12 x 12 of the gold cardstock for the pouch.  So, even though tomorrow's set uses the same papers, it is quite different.  Let me show you today's cards ... enjoy!

First, a close-up of the layout of the all four cards ...
 
Next picture shows all four cards ..
And here is the card pouch ...

And the inside of the card pouch ...


I gave instructions and the measurements to making the card pouches in this blog post here.  The sentiment is from Impression Obsession.  Love the way it is written. 

See you tomorrow!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com