Thursday, September 16, 2010

Gather the Blossoms of Life!

Hello!  When I created today's card, I was in the mood to use my flower dies that I got a while back from Papertrey, Inc.  The only stamp is the sentiment but it brings the whole card together.  Here is my card.  Enjoy!

You might notice after I die-cut the flowers, I also ran each flower through the polka dots embossing folder to give the flowers some detail.  I notice in the picture that the pearls have been moved off the center of the flowers, where they were supposed to be.  Oh well, you get the idea.  Over all, It is a very simple card, but I love it!
Recipe:

Paper - We R Memory Keepers Out & About Line -Flower Depot, Solid colors for flowers by My Minds Eye Kaleidascope Pad, Cardstock Natural White, Med. Blue, Black
Stamps - Sentiment by Hero Arts
Ink - Versafine Black, Broken China Distress Ink for sentiment panel, Stipple Brush
Tools - Paper Trey Flower set of 3 dies, The Cat's Pajamas Cut Ups Flower Buttons Die for Leaves, Labels 8 Nestiblities, Cuttlebug Polka Dots embossing folder, Marvy Corner Rounder
Other - Buttons by O' Scrap and Unknown, The Cat's Pajamas Linen Thread, Baby Blue Pearls by Queen & Co.

See ya tomorrow!  Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com