Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Have A Bubbly Day!

Hello!  Today I am using a set that I acquired back in June from Inky Antics that hasn't been inked up yet.  The little turtle image is so cute and holding the toothbrush reminded me that today would be a perfect day to post it on my blog since today I have to go to the dentist for a cleaning.  Even though this turtle is using the brush in the bath, not for it's teeth. As far as me going to the dentist, it is like pulling teeth!  Pun attended!  You see, I only go when something either hurts or something falls out.  Which in this case, it is the latter. You see last week, a three tooth bridge fell out and they had to cement it back on and that is when they talked me into getting a teeth cleaning today!  Enough about that, let's get to today's very cute card.  Here it is ... enjoy!
Close Up View

Is this cute or what?  On the close up view I think you can see that I paper pieced his shell bathtub, and his bath cap. The duckie was stamped on some yellow cardstock.  And the flower button dies layered from The Cat's Pajamas ... that is my new favorite look!  The only issue I had was with the sentiment.  I just couldn't find a spot on the card to put it so I ended up stamping it and cutting it apart so I could put it in two different areas.  It is true not every card has to have a sentiment on the front.  I just like to do it that way!

Recipe:

Paper - Bo Bunny Petal Pushers Line - Stripe, Backside of Doodles, Backside of Notes, Cardstock Black, White, Yellow (duck)
Stamps - Inky Antics clear set called Spa Turtle
Ink - Versafine Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Tools - Classic Scalloped Rectangle Nestibilities, The Cat's Pajamas Cut Up Dies Flower Buttons
Other - Baubles by Stamping Bella, The Cat's Pajamas Linen Thread

Happy Stamping!
Tina

1 comments:

Anne Harada said...

Super cute!! Great coloring too!

 
design by suckmylolly.com