Monday, September 13, 2010

Wishing You Blue Skies!

Hello!  Today's card is a little summery, but as I decided last week, that is o.k.  Looking through my drawer of wood mounted sentiment stamps, I came across this one and decided it would be perfect with my sun die from My Favorite Things.  I started with the idea to follow the sketch that I did a couple of weeks ago.  You can see that post here.  But there were just too many circles, so I changed it a little and came up with this ... enjoy!

The papers came from my stash, some I purchased at a scrapbook store in Arkansas back in May.  They just completed the card theme.  This card is definitely more about papercrafting than stamping as the only stamp on the whole card is the sentiment.  I tend to create more and more cards like this.  It is just that I love, love, love all the dies out there!  I guess I can just add it to the list of my other addictions ... paper, stamps, ribbon, baubles and pearls, buttons ... oh my, the list goes on!  Hee, Hee!

Recipe:

Paper - Doodblebug Design, Cardstock White, Light Blue, Yellow Felt
Stamp - Inkadinkado
Ink - Versafine Black
Tools - Classic Circle Nestibilities, My Favorite Things Die Namics Sun, The Cat's Pajamas Cut Ups Die Flower Buttons
Other - Ribbon by Creative Impressions, Yellow Pearls by Kaiser

I have a card for you every day this week!  So, come see me!
Happy  Stamping!
Tina

1 comments:

Anne Harada said...

Fantastic, love this!

 
design by suckmylolly.com