Monday, September 20, 2010

Hebrews 11:1

Hello!  A new week, and a new card!  Let's get right to it.  Enjoy!



I cased the layout of this card from one the blogs I frequent.  On their card, they had used a similar eyelet with an open center. I knew I had sold some of these in packages when I had my store so I went looking, hoping I had some in my supply.  I found this pair and 2 other pairs in other colors.  Finding the yellow pair, is when I started looking for papers that would match the yellow.  It is so funny to me how an idea, or a color inspiration might come from the simplest of things.  Anyway, on my card, do you see that I not only stamped the verse but also the swirls?  I love how it came out, don't you?

Recipe:

Paper - October Afternoon Thrift Shop Line called Still in Box, Cardstock White, Black, Yellow
Stamps - Sentiment by Verve, Swirls by Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous
Ink - Versafine Black
Tools - Labels 9 Nestiblities, Cuttlebug Victorian embossing folder
Other - Eyelets by We R Memory Keepers (Crop-A-Dile used to put in eyelet),Black ribbon by Stampin' Up, Linen Thread by The Cat's Pajamas, Black corner thingies (technical term) by Unknown (came from dollar bin at Jo-Ann's)

Be sure to stop in tomorrow to see my Texas Tues-Step card!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

1 comments:

ellepaulette said...

This is soooo lovely!! :)

 
design by suckmylolly.com