Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Have a Blooming Birthday!

Today's card was actually made last week and was sent in the mail to a friend.  Because she is one of my friends on Facebook, I had to wait until she had received it in her mailbox before I posted it here.  She sent me a message when she got it.  Which is something I would like to comment on.  She & I had a conversation about how nice it is when you make something for someone to hear back from them.  At least that they received it and better yet that they liked it or enjoyed receiving it.  I think crafters are more likely to do this. Often times, my cards are not sent to crafters and I don't hear anything and then I have to ask them if they got it or not.  I hate that!  O.k. enough about my pet peeve!(lol!)  Let me show you the card I made her.  Because, I knew she was a stamper, I actually made it an easel card.  I first made one of these back in July.  You can go to this post to find my instructions.  Here are my pics.  Enjoy!

Recipe:

Paper - Die Cuts with a View Flower Shower Spring Matstack, Cardstock White, Rose
Stamps - Wildflower Sentiment by Verve from Feel the Sun set, Flowers by Verve Fancy Florals set, Blooming sentiment by Woodware USA set 
Ink - Versafine Black
Tools - Classic Circle, Labels 4 Nestibilities
Other - Baubles by Stamping Bella
 

I love the way it came out.  It is very pretty if I do say so myself!  I would love to hear what you think.  Can you leave me a comment?

On another note, I can hardly wait until tonight because another season of Survivor is starting. And after that we get to watch the Big Brother finale!  Did you know that my hubby & I are tv reality show junkies?  Sad, but true.

I will have another card for you tomorrow so check back in!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Tina! Small World. You hopped on my blog today during the DeNami blog hop. I was the DeNami instructor that visited your store a few years ago. Hope you are enjoying your time!! See you around blog land.
Wendy

Anne Harada said...

Wow Tina, this is a great card!! Super job. And YOU should have joined in as a cardmaker for the DeNami Blog Hop girl!! I know you have some of the stamps and I KNOW you are a master stamper!!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs,
Anne

 
design by suckmylolly.com