Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve Sharing!

Merry Christmas!  I wanted to give you one more post before Christmas and share the handmade items I got from friends.  I really appreciate all the cards I receive whether they are handmade or not.  But this post is about the handmade.  So let's get to it.  Enjoy!

Thanks Eileen!
Thanks Donna!
Thanks Debbie!
Thanks Angela!
I have one last share.  And that is a couple of pics of my tree.  We really don't get any company at our house that would get to see our tree.  So, I thought I would like to share with you.  I have had a fresh decorated tree all my life.  Not, one year was I ever without one.  When I was a little kid, we often had white flocked ones.  I remember my aunt had even pink and blue flocked ones in the 60's.  But I am more traditional.  Just green with clear lights.  The decorations are mostly red, green, and silver.  Every year, my hubby and I buy an ornament for us with that year's date on it. Maybe someday, we can fill a whole tree with them.  Here is my tree this year...



That's it!  I will be back sometime next week to give you a couple of ideas before the end of the year.  I hope you have the most wonderful Christmas with family and friends!  Love ya!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com