Friday, December 10, 2010

Merry Kissmas!

Hello!  I now have created two more Christmas cards that I am in the process of making additional ones of.  I will be showing you one of those cards today.  Today's cards is soooo cute!  In fact it is so cute, I decided I just have to make more than five, so I have stamped the image and cut all my pieces to make ten!  Let me share ... enjoy!

Is this too cute?  I love paper piecing!  It takes a little bit of time, but I always love the results!

Recipe:

Paper - Plaid from My Minds Eye Countdown to Christmas pad, Dots by Bo Bunny (not sure of name, but on reverse is blue snowflakes)
Stamps - My Favorite Things
Ink - Versafine Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Copic (for her face)
Tools - Classic Oval Scalloped, Oval, Classic Circle Scalloped, & Circle Nestibilities, Marvy Corner Rounder
Other - Martha Stewart Tinsel Glitter, Diamond Sticklers, Quicky Glue Pen, Art Institute Crystal Glitter, Red metal disks from HL

Guess what?  On Sunday, I am participating in another DeNami blog hop!  This time the theme is gift tags!  So, make sure to stop back by for that.  There are prizes to be won!


DeNami December Blog Hop
Happy Stamping!
Tina

1 comments:

Libby Hickson said...

Awww this is so adorable!!

 
design by suckmylolly.com