Friday, December 31, 2010

My Top 10 ... No! My Top 36 Favorites of 2010!

Happy New Year's Eve!  It is almost time to say goodbye to 2010!  And say hello to 2011!  Can you believe how time flies?  I have thouroughly enjoyed making cards for me and you this year!  All 225 of them!  Yes, I counted!  I was planning on today showing you my top 10, but I soon found out that was an impossible task to narrow down 225 cards to just 10 favorites, so I decided to go with the top 36 instead!  Even with that number, I had to eliminate some.  So here are my favs.  I will be giving you a link to the original post on each if you need more details.  One more thing, they are not in order of how much I like them, but in more of a chronological order.  Enjoy!
I love this layout and the rose!  See post here.
I love how she actually swings!  See post here.
Love the simplicity!  See post here.


Too cute for words!  See post here.

My colors and just too cute!  See post here.

I love the layout and the humor!  See post here.

Cool new technique that I love!  See post here.

I love this layout.  And the image completes it!  See post here.

I love how the boy sits with his dog and holds his flag.  So patriotic! See post here.

I love all the elements in this beach scene!  See post here.

One of the best cards!  Love all of it, especially the polka dots!  See post here.

Great guy card! See post here.

Love the layering with the pig!  And her tail!  See post here.

Used the cool technique for this Texas card.  See post here.

Wonderful layout for a very pretty card!  See post here.


Love the layering! Woof!  See post here.

Wonderful Shaker Card!  See post here.

I love black, white and a color, especially lime green!  And I love the saying!  See post here,

So bright and sunny!  See post here.


What a cute mouse and love that big 'ole button!  See post here.


I love how the paper created the background!  See post here.

I love all the paper piecing on the cowgirl shirts for this Texas card.  See post here.

Love the addition of the created beach. See post here.


A favorite layout and a cute guy!  See post here.

Beautiful layout!  See post here.
Beautiful easel card!  See post here.

I love this layout, the cute turtle and the colors!  See post here.

Life is too short for beige ... need I say more?  Love the rhinestone collar too!  See post here.

A favorite layout.  See post here.


Great layout.  Love the flowers!  See post here.


Great card!  Cute Bunny!  See post here.



Wonderful layout!  And I love the sentiment!  See post here.



Another great combination of coordinating papers.  Love it!  See post here.

I loved all the Halloween and fall cards but I picked this one for the button ribbon combo!  See post here.

What's not to love?  So many great elements.  See post here.
Love, Love this one ... so cute!  See post here.
I hope you enjoyed my sharing of all my favorites.  I so look forward to many more card creations in 2011.  I hope you will come along for the ride!  Have a wonderful safe and Happy New Year! 

See you next year!  Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com