Friday, December 17, 2010

Just Treats Basket!

The little treat basket I am showing you today is one my friend Donna & I did for a joint project a few weeks ago.  I got the idea from Jen delMuro's blog here.  Jen used a new die from My Favorite Things which I don't own, so I thought maybe I could use one of the nestiblities dies I do own and make it work the same way!  I decided of my dies, to go with the Labels 6 die.  Perfect!  Here is a couple of pics of the basket.  Enjoy!



We added the punched out snowflakes (Martha Stewart punch) on all four corners, a strip of pattern paper for each side with a punched border, the handle, and a small tag to match.  Easy Peasy!  Could be used at any holiday, just by changing the paper and embellishments.  Cute, huh?

My Christmas cards got signed, and addressed today and will go in the mail tomorrow!  Woo Hoo!  I am working on some little money gift holders that I will be showing you early next week.  So be sure to stop back by.  This coming weekend is the last weekend before Christmas is upon us.  So, take a little time for yourself to just enjoy the season of Christmas.  You will be glad you did! 


Happy Stamping!
Tina

1 comments:

Donna said...

WOW!!! Those little baskets are soooo cute!! (And I helped!)

 
design by suckmylolly.com