Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Greatest Gift!

Hello!  I feel like I have been in my craft room for days and I have many more to make so I decided I should come up with a single card that would not have as many steps that I could make more than 5 of.  This card is the result.  But, and that is a big but, it is not that simple.  And, I cut from one sheet of 12 x12 that had all these coordinating designs on it, but it only had enough to make 5 cards out of it!  So, I have to come up with another simple card idea or get another sheet of this paper.  It is absolutely crazy because there are tons and tons of card ideas out there that ARE simple, but for some reason I just can't seem to make myself do any that are that simple looking.  We'll see.  Let me show you the card ... enjoy!

 
I like the concept. Yes, I did have to cut the pieces by I used my paper cutter, which I think is less work than hand cutting.  All in all it is pretty simple, but very pretty.  Thoughts?

Recipe:

Paper - The Girls Paperie, Cardstock Red, Natural White
Stamps - Great Impressions
Ink - Versafine Black, Tombow Markers
Tools - Labels 8 Nestiblities
Other - Tiny Pearls

We'll be back soon with another creation!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com