Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Holiday Money Holder!

Christmas presents to the grandkids, niece, and godson are including money, so I got this idea that I would like to make some money holders for each.  I got my original idea from this blog here.   I made my holder a little larger because I knew my various images I would be adding were larger.  I made seven and they are all made with different images and different papers.  I love how they came out.  Let me show you what they look like and then I will give you the measurements.  Enjoy!








The last pic shows the inside with the pocket where the money will be inserted.  The cardstock measures 9 1/2 inches by 7 inches.  With the cardstock on the 9 1/2 inch side horizontal, score at 1 1/2 inch from the left and 5 3/4 inch from the left.  Do you see the little square in the above pic?  That is velcro!  I have those awesome magnets but since I was making so many, I decided to go with velcro!  It worked perfectly!  I almost always give you recipes for everything I do, but I am sorry to say, I don't have all that info for you this time. If there is a part you must know, you can always email me and I will do my best to help.     
I still plan to make a litle gift card holder for my hubby, so I hope to be back tomorrow with it.  Yes, I am running out of time!  It is almost Christmas!

Happy Stamping!
Tina 

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com