Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hola Chica!

Hello!  I am back with a card with another little chickie from my new Verve Chick's Rule set!  Love it!  For the sketch, I went with the current challenge from Mojo Monday.  To me, they have the best sketches!  Anyway, I also saw Verve is doing a "color me spring" color challenge this week, and since my card definitely has spring colors, I will be entering my card in that challenge as well!  So, let's just get to it!  Here is my card and the sketch.  Enjoy!




For once, I don't have a lot to say about how the card is made!  Can you believe it?  No long winded details?  But, I do have to say, I think I followed the sketch pretty darn close.  And it is definitely a sketch I will do again.  Love the layout, and love my card!  What do you think?

Recipe:

Paper - American Crafts Spring Line - Blissful Bunny and Friendly Fern, Cardstock White
Stamps - Chicks Rule set by Verve
Ink - Versafine Black, Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol
Tools - Blossom & Classic Circles Nestibilities, Ek Success Border Punch, Stampin' Up Word punch
Other - Prima Flower, Ribbon by May Arts, Yellow Pearls by Queen & Co.

I am in the middle of cutting all my layers for the class I am teaching on Saturday, so not sure if I will have time to get another card made today.  So, I will either be back on Thursday or Friday.  You will see me for sure on Saturday because I will have another sketch challenge share. 

Happy Stamping!
Tina 

7 comments:

Donna said...

Love the chick inside of the circle/flower. Cute idea! Another great card Tina!

Anonymous said...

I love the way the little chickie looks like it is looking out of an open window. And the flower embellie ties in with the one on the chickie's head. Good job!

Cathy G

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is just darling! Love how she's peeking out of that blossom frame! Too cute!

Amy Sheffer said...

ADORABLE! Love how you placed the chick within the window! All the details are spot on!

Andrea Ewen said...

Fabulous job with the Mojo sketch, your card is just too cute! Awesome colors and that little chickie is adorable hangin' out in that window! Great work!

Maureen said...

Yippee!! You're using one of my favourite sets from the last release!! LOVE the Chicks Rule sentiment and cute little Chloe peaking out to say "Hola!" Thanks for taking the DARE :)

terry said...

The "window" for that adorable chick is way cute! Great idea!
Your cards are always wonderful!

 
design by suckmylolly.com