Saturday, April 23, 2011

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  You know for the last four weeks my friend and I have made cards from February's Viva laVerve's sketches, a set of 4.   Don't you fret thinking we have no more sketches to work from!  You know that wouldn't be true as there are thousand of sketches out there.  We are taking the Mojo Monday sketches and starting at the first week of January 2010 and working one sketch a week forward.  (With the exception of the ones I did last year, as we want it to be a new sketch for the both of us).   So, as always, I will show you my card I created, the card my friend, Debbie created and the sketch we both used.  Love this week's cards ... I know you will too!  Let's get to it!  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card


This Week'a Sketch
I have something to share about my card.  Well, really it is about all the "chick" stamps I have been using the last couple of weeks.  On today's card, I finally used the third chick from Verve's Chicks Rule set. All three are adorable and I know you will see them often throughout the year.  They are just too cute not to be used other times than just Easter.  I wanted to share with you the description of all the chicks from Julee the owner of Verve.  On her blog, she writes ...  "Meet Chloe, Charley and Chaz.  I like to call them the Chicklets.  Chloe's ALL girl, and refused to be seen in public without a flower in her hair. Her big sister, Charley, prefers to rule the roost with a crown and sceptor and thinks flowers are for little peeps.  Speaking of little peeps, Chaz is the baby of the bunch.  He's all fluff and feathers and chicks totally dig him.  Together, they're the Chicklets and they're here to tell you that Chicks RULE!"   I loved her description and I just had to share it with you!  So, today we welcome Chaz ... I, for one, dig him, especially since he agreed to sit in my pink basket!  LOL!

That's it for this week.  I hope you have a wonderful and blessed Easter! 

Happy Stamping!
Tina
   

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com