Friday, April 8, 2011

My Favorite Things Class Share!

Hello!  I promised I would try to be back before the end of the week with a new card to share with you.  Well, for two days I have been out in my shack, doing my class preps for the class I am teaching tomorrow.  I think I forgot how long it takes to cut all the pieces, and there are many more pieces than the cards I made for the store because now there is so much layering of the designer papers.  Not complaining, just telling ya how it is.  One of the class kits, had 16 pieces of paper, plus twine, and, plus baubles. I also had to check and recheck the kits to make sure I didn't leave anything out.  When I had my own store, and taught classes, if I didn't cut all the pieces, I just went and cut what I needed.  I will not have that luxury now.  And you should see my list of what to take for the class.  All I can say is wow!  Again, I won't have the luxury of taking what I need off the shelf.  Thanks for letting me vent a little here!  Since, I don't have a new card, I thought I could share my class cards.   Enjoy!






I am not going to talk about how I made them, since I am teaching a class. But, I can give you the recipes. I made two extra kits so if no additional people sign up or claim the kits, I will be trying to find someone to buy them from me. We'll see. Wish me luck. I hope I like it and I hope they like me!


Recipes:

Card #1 You're So Tweet
Paper - 3 Bugs in a Row Chloe Line - Mini Floral, Bicycle, Chloe Borders, Cardstock White, Pink, Aqua
Stamps - You're So Tweet by My Favorite Things
Tools - Grass die by My Favorite Things, Corner Rounder by Marvy, Classic Ovals Nestibilities
Other - Pearls by Queen & Co., Button, Twine by The Twinery

Card #2 Hopping By
Paper - Echo Park Springtime Line - Colored Dots, Floral Fun, Cardstock Kraft, White
Stamps - Birthday Flopsey by My Favorite Things
Tools - Classic Circle Nestibilities, Scalloped border punch by EK Success
Other - Rhinestones by various, Twine by The Twinery

Cards #3 Hey, There Sunshine
Paper - My Minds Eye Good Day Sunshine Line - On the Spot, Pristine Plaid, Sunny Stripes, Head in the Clouds, Cardstock White, Pale Green, Mustard, Dark Orange
Stamps - Sentiment by Verve
Tools - Classic Oval, Big Scalloped Ovals Nestibilities, Kite and Sun dies by My Favorite Things, Polka Dot embsossing folder by Cuttlebug
Other - Pearls by Queen & Co., Twine by The Twinery

Come back by tomorrow, to see this week's sketch challenge share between my friend, Debbie and I. See you then!

Happy Stamping!
Tina


 

2 comments:

terry said...

Hi, Tina! I HAD to lol when I read your post today...as I read, I could see you so plainly in my mind's eye cutting and measuring away for your wonderful classes and card kits when you had your store! I must say, you were NEVER idle! ;) We all loved your classes just as they will this time around! I'm so glad that I popped in to see what you're posting today! Love the Pure Innocence & MFT stamps and what you've done with them! Hope U enjoy your class!

Kim said...

They are all precious! Love them Tina!

 
design by suckmylolly.com