Friday, April 22, 2011

To One of My Favorite Peeps!

Hello!  Today, I have the last of the three cards I made to send.  I almost always make A-2 size cards and very rarely make shaped cards, but ... when I saw this idea, I just had to go with a egg shaped card!  You can go here to see the card that I cased!  And here are the pics for my creation ... enjoy!


Is this not too cute?  I used the largest size I have in the Petite Oval Large Spellbinders set for the shape.  My friend, Eileen, helped me pick out the paper.  It so reminded us of a Faberge egg.  This card got sent to a few of my stamping friends, as they would "get" how it opens on the front panel and then how the whole card opens too!  Such an adorable idea!  Thoughts?  Love to hear from you!

Recipe:

Paper - Best Creation Inc. Jubilee line, Cardstock White, Light Blue
Stamps - Verve set Chicks Rule
Ink - Versafine Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Tools - Petite Oval, Classic Scalloped Oval, Classic Oval Nestibilities, Cuttlebug Dots embossing folder
Other - Prima Flower, Rhinestones by Hero Arts

Tomorrow, I will have my weekly sketch challenge cards my friend and I exchanged.  My card is one more Easter card and her card is a very pretty spring card.  Be sure to stop by.


Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com