Friday, April 15, 2011

With Sympathy!

Hello!  I promised you a card on Friday. It is still Friday, at least for two more hours!  I actually got this card made a few hours ago, but after I finished it, I went right back to my Easter card production.  I am happy to say that at this point my Easter cards are now 2/3 done!  Woo Hoo!  I decided to make 7 or 8 of 3 different designs.  Two are totally done, and I am working on the third.  I should be able to share the finished cards with you the middle of next week.  Now, let's get to today's card.  A husband of a very good friend of mine, lost his dad a few days ago, so this card is for him.  The most interesting thing about this card is that I used the exact same pad of paper as I used on Monday's post for a girlfriend's birthday.  Her card, had a white base with a beautiful deep blue and pretty flowers.  Today's dark brown base and cream totally changes the look.  Here is my card.  Enjoy!


 

It just goes to show you how versatile designer paper can be.  Her card is very feminine and this card is very masculine.  I love both!  Don't you?

Recipe:

Paper - My Minds Eye Stella & Rose Hattie 6 x 6 pad, Cardstock Dark Brown, Cream
Stamps - With Sympathy by Impression Obsession
Ink - Versafine Vintage Sepia
Tools - Cross Collection, Classic Ovals Nestibilities
Other - Blue Rhinestones from Kaiser

I will be back with the Saturday card share in the morning. 
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com