Saturday, April 2, 2011

Saturday's Sketch Share Week 2!

Hello!  Today I have another sketch share between my friend, Debbie & I.  We decided to do all the sketches from the month of February from Viva la Verve.  So, this week's is the sketch from week 2.  I will get right to it.  Here is my card, Debbie's card and then the sketch we both did.  Enjoy!



My Card

 
Debbie's Card

The Sketch


It is so fun to see how two people can look at the same sketch and come out with totally different cards.  For me, this sketch at first glance seemed difficult, but after I finished, I thought that I really liked it and could see me doing this layout again in the future.  A few details about my card ... I got the owl ribbon a while back, not knowing I still had any paper to match.  I knew I had used this paper on one of the first cards I made for the blog, but figured the paper was long gone.  I was real happy when I found a scrap so I could combine the ribbon and the paper.  My little owl and his sentiment bubble with "hoot" inside are all from one of the Woodware stamp sets.  The twine and button addition was not on the sketch but the panel just needed something and I thought this was perfect.

Yesterday, our mail lady brought me a new set of Verve stamps that I had to order called Chicks Rule!  Woo Hoo!  So, next week, I will be showing you some cute chickies.  Some of those cards I will be making into Easter cards as it is only 3 weeks away.  Tuesday will bring us another Texas Tues-Step creation.  And I will be spending at least one day preparing for my class that I am teaching at The Crafty Scrapper.  The details about my class you can find
here. (Scroll down to April 9th)  And then, next Saturday, here on the blog, I will have another share between Debbie & I.  All that sounds fun, doesn't it ... see you next week!

Have a great weekend! 
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com