Saturday, April 30, 2011

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back today with another sketch share between my friend Debbie, and I.  As you know, every week, Debbie and I each create a card from the same sketch and then we mail our cards to each other.  And then on Saturday, I post my card, her card and the sketch.  It is always so interesting to me to see how the same sketch is transformed into cards by two different creative people.  Let's get to it.  Enjoy!


My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
(Remember you can always click on the cards, to get a closer view)

Recipe -my card:

Paper - Echo Park Sweet Summertime line, Cardstock White, Rose, Turquoise
Stamps - The Cat's Pajamas What A Blast stamp set
Ink - Versafine Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Tools - Cuttlebug Polka Dots embossing folder, MFT Grass Die, Lacey Circle (this smallest die doesn't have the open areas but it was the perfect size) & Classic Circle Nestbilities
Other - Twine by The Twinery, Button, Linen Thread by The Cat's Pajamas, Rhinestones

That's it for this week!  But, I already have a card made and set up to post for Monday, so I will see you then!

Happy Stamping!
Tina
  

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com