Friday, May 20, 2011

Birthday Share!

Hello!  I am back today to share the handmade cards I received from others for my birthday, which was earlier in the week.  I also got about 50 shouts out from friends on Facebook, which I love too ... but there is just something special when you receive a handmade card.  So, I wanted to share the ones I got with you!  Enjoy!


From my friend, Donna ...love that bunny!

From my friend, Karolyn ...love that turtle!

From my friend, Debbie ...love that flower!

From my friend, Martha ... love black and white!

From my friends, Lisa & Mae, who own Country Scents - the little local scrapbook store!  So pretty!
And from my hubby, I got a card in the shape of a big pickle.  And inside it said ...Bet you didn't expect a paper pickle for your birthday!  Too funny!

That is it for today.  Stop back by tomorrow for Saturday's sketch share.

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com