Saturday, May 21, 2011

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Update:  It was brought to my attention last night (Monday night) that my Saturday post did not post.  I "thought" I set it to post at 8 a.m. Saturday morning.  Go figure.  So, here it is now.  I never thought to check as I have been busy either getting ready for the arts festival booth or making the kits for my class (which is today and Saturday)!  Oh, how did I do at the arts festival?  Well, I sold 12!  At least I got my money back and a little more. But was it really worth it?  Don't know.  I would love to hear your thoughts!  I had hoped to have a card done to show you by today, but that is not going to happen,  Wait, this post has a card ... that's cheating ...as that is really Saturday's card!  Hopefully, I'll be back later in the week with something for you!   



Hello!  I am back today with another sketch share between my friend Debbie and I.  I will show you my card, her card, and then the sketch we both created our cards from.  Love how both of our cards came out, and I know you will too!  Enjoy!


My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch

Please keep your fingers crossed for me today!  Remember, I am at a local arts festival trying to sell some of my handmade cards and I sure hope I sell some!  I will let you know how it goes! 

I will try to get something made to show you for Monday or Tuesday.  I have to finish my class kits before my Tuesday class!  So I am a very busy girl!

Have a great weekend!  Happy Stamping!
Tina

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like BOTH cards! It's funny how you both chose horizontal stripes for the left rectangle.

Now... where are the rest of the cards you made this week? I look every day but nothing new is here. I enjoy checking them out.

Cathy G.

 
design by suckmylolly.com