Thursday, May 19, 2011

More Creations for Sale!

Hello!  I made a few more creations to add to the cards I am going to try to sell at the Arts Festival on Saturday.  This time I did two graduation cards and one more birthday card.  Let's get to them.  Enjoy!


This first one is pretty simple.  I found this paper in my stash from a year or two ago and decided I just use it. It is from Reminisce.  And the stamp set with the grad hat is from Hampton, a little set I found recently at Jo-Ann's.  It all came together when I added the two ribbons go down the card.  The black is a grosgrain from Stampin' Up and the red and white is a bargain find from the $1 Target bin.  The two combined totally completes it! 

Let's get to the next graduation one ...



The Arts Festival is in Mabank and I know that Mabank's high school colors are green, black and white.  (At least I think that is right, hope so!), so I did this card with that in mind.  I used a little more of that Reminisce paper in my circle behind the graduation girl.  The girl and the sentiment are a Pure Innocence set from My Favorite Things.  You know I borrowed this set for one of the class cards I will be teaching next week, so I figured while I have the set, I could use it for one of the cards to try to sell.  The plaid paper came from one of the Die Cuts with a View paper pads.  Unfortunately, I don't know which one, as I was stamping with a friend, and I took this piece from her stash!  This card is also very simple, but so cute, don't you think?  Now, I have one more to show you ... 

This paper also came from the stash ... it is from Creative Impressions.  Wow, what a bright card it made.  I used the balloons and sentiment from Verve's birthday bash set to create the main panel.  And of course, a little paper piecing added with twine from The Twinery, a button, and tiny rhinestones and you have one great birthday card!  How do you like the last three additions I made to sell?

I am stopping here and just going to try to sell what I have already made.  I think with the additons that I made this week, I think I have about 85 different cards for my sale table!    I feel like it could go either way.  Maybe my table will be a "hit" or it could be a "bust"!  I have no idea.  But, maybe because my price point ($5.00) is low, maybe ... keep your fingers crossed for me!  And pray for no rain, as the t.v. shows we might get some.  Yuk!  Paper and rain ...does not go together!  But, I have put all the cards I am selling into plastic envelopes, actually not for the rain, but more about dirty fingers handling the cards.  I am planning to remove the clear envys when they sell and give them a real envelope.  That is the plan for now.  I will keep you posted.

For tomorrow's post, I am planning to share with you the cute cards I got for my birthday earlier in the week.  That will be fun!  And then on Saturday, I have the next sketch share for you.  I love how both of our cards came out, wait until you see!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com