Tuesday, May 10, 2011

You Make Me Smile!

Hello!  I love my new kite die from My Favorite Things but I kept wishing I had one of the Pure Innocence girls that could hold the kite string.  Well, the girl that holds the daisies is perfect for that.  I simply stamped her and cut her out, cutting off the flowers.  Let me show you ... enjoy!



Is that not cute or what?  I love to make these cute little scenes!  So fun and super simple to do!  One note - I did stamp her right arm out a second time and layed it over the bottom one so my twine could go below as to look like she is holding it.  Do you like my sweet girl and her kite?
Recipe:

Paper - Echo Park  A Walk in the Park line, Cardstock White, Orange
Stamps - MFT Crazy for Daisies PI, Sentiment by Penny Black
Ink - Versafine Black, Copic for facial, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Tools - MFT Kite & Grass Die-namics, Labels 8, Classic Scalloped Circle, Classic Circle Nestibilities
Other - Baubles from Stamping Bella, Dot Sparkler Stickers from Stampendous

That is it for today.  I hope to be back tomorrow or the next day with another creation!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

1 comments:

terry said...

Hi, Tina! Tried to leave a comment this morning--- the blogger was down :-( Now I can tell you how much I love your color and pattern combo on this card! This MFT stmp is so darn CUTE & you've really been creative with her "kite holding" effect. The label die cut "sky" paper is a perfect backdrop for this little lady! Tina, guess what? "You make me smile!" :)

 
design by suckmylolly.com